Parent Coaching Terms
1) You technically will not own any of the materials /content/concepts you receive. Your course/program investment entitles you to lease these materials /content/ concepts (whilst authorised to do so, for your own personal use) provided you do not try to re-sell, re-package or distribute the information in any way. This protects our intellectual property, and it also protects the investment you’re making.
2) You participate in this programme completely at your own risk. CHAMPS Academy /Annette Du Bois accepts no responsibility for participation/execution of the techniques or advice given. The coaching is not a substitute for Medical or Professional Counselling or Therapy where such interventions have been professionally recommended.
3) Transfer: You CANNOT transfer your Coaching membership access or purchase(s) to another person (or third party) under any circumstances.
4) You cannot share the course access/content (or membership logins if applicable?) with other family members or other people/parents etc.
5) Some supporting documents (where applicable?) are in PDF format. To view you must have acrobat reader installed on your PC/Device or similar PDF reader.
6) Refund Policy: Monies paid are non-refundable or transferable. It is your responsibility to start and complete the Coaching assignments or follow the advice given (in any capability) within a reasonable time. We will of course assist with any faulty link/product etc in the unlikely event of this happening.
7) Payments: You agree to keep to the payment schedule. Late or default payments will cease the coaching with immediate affect until resumed by customer or alternative payment method provided. We reserve the right to charge an admin fee for late payment to recover costs. Payment will show on your bank account as CHAMPS Academy, unless otherwise stated on the purchase page.
8) Communications: You are responsible for providing a full working email and safelist our email address to avoid non-delivery of our regular emails and important updates. It’s your responsibility to check email filters and junk folders.
* The Coaching will take place on Zoom.
* Please ensure you are available on time, have good internet access for the duration of the session on a device that is static and will not cause distraction.
* At least 24 hours notice is required if you need to rearrange the session. Less than 24 hours notice the session will be treated as if it had been physically taken to protect Annette’s time and commitment.
* The number of sessions before a noticeable difference is visible may vary in certain areas. Application and action is required by the Coaching client before any difference can be expected.
* All advice, guidance and information is treated with complete confidence and given on the understanding you will APPLY (where applicable) following the guidance and instruction in between the sessions and push towards your desired outcome. Have any associated session notes/guides at hand (as recommended by Annette).
* You’ll receive Coaching Session an interactive and helpful ‘E360 Action and Application Worksheet’ this will be available via a Google doc shortly after each session (you will be sent a link by Annette).
* You agree not to hold Annette Du Bois, CHAMPS Academy responsible for misinterpretations or misunderstandings of the coaching.
* Please ensure you arrive / are available on time.
* It’s your responsibility to notify us of any changes to your health or requirements relating to your ability to take part in the session.
* The information presented herein represents the view of the author as of the date of publication. Because of the rate with which conditions change, the author reserves the right to alter and update her opinion based on the new conditions. The content is for educational/informational purposes only.
* The exercises, activities, instructions and advice provided are only permitted by Annette Du Bois/CHAMPS Academy and designed for adults who are in good health and physically fit. They are in no way intended as a substitute for medical counselling or therapy.
* If in any doubt, please consult your doctor or other qualified professional.
* The creators, producers and participants disclaim any liability or loss in connection with the exercises demonstrated or advice expressed herein or given.
* All advice, guidance and information is treated with complete confidence and given on the understanding you will practice (where applicable) following the guidance and instruction in between the sessions to safely support the desired outcome for the coaching.
Although this rarely happens we have to include it here. CHAMPS Academy will not tolerate bad or mis-behaviour of any kind and will expect to be treated with respect at all times as a professional. This includes swearing, bad language, aggression or apathy.