Terms and Conditions of the Coaching
NOTICE: You Do NOT Have the Right to Reprint or Resell this Information contained in the Coaching or on this website.
You Also MAY NOT Give Away, Sell or Share the content in part or in full.
DISCLAIMER AND/OR LEGAL NOTICES:
Neither CHAMPS Academy /Annette Du Bois are qualified to issue financial or medical advice and you should seek qualified professional advice on any such matters as and where required.
The unauthorised use, disclosure, copying or distribution of this information it contains is prohibited and may be unlawful. Whilst every effort has been taken to ensure protection against virus infection, we cannot accept any responsibility for viruses. Please ensure that all attachments are virus checked prior to opening. We cannot make any absolute guarantee that the content/tips and techniques will work for you. Ultimately is the responsibility of the Parent to ensure the techniques and suggestions are followed and utilised, where applicable. The content is for personal use only and cannot be used for commercial purposes (such as content for your own business or professional coaching services (including but not limited to Digital and Print etc.) or other non-related uses.
Main Points (PLEASE READ IN FULL):
1) You technically will not own any of the materials /content/concepts you receive. Your course/program investment entitles you to lease these materials /content/ concepts (whilst authorised to do so, for your own personal use) provided you do not try to re-sell, re-package or distribute the information in any way. This protects our intellectual property, and it also protects the investment you’re making.
2) You participate in this programme completely at your own risk. CHAMPS Academy /Annette Du Bois accepts no responsibility for participation/execution of the techniques or advice given.
3) Transfer: You CANNOT transfer your Coaching membership access or purchase(s) to another person (or third party) under any circumstances.
You cannot share the course access/content (or membership logins) with other family members or other people.
The supporting documents are in PDF format (if applicable?). To view you must have acrobat reader installed on your PC/Device or similar PDF reader.
Monies paid are non-refundable or transferable. It is your responsibility to start and complete the Coaching and follow the advice given (in any capability) within a reasonable time. We will of course assist with any faulty link/product etc in the unlikely event of this happening.
Payment will show on your bank account as Fox Training Limited, unless otherwise stated on the purchase page.
You are responsible for providing a full working email and safelist our email address to avoid non-delivery of our regular emails and important updates. It’s your responsibility to check email filters and junk folders.
We respect the privacy of our members. We do not sell or freely distribute any information about you or your account to other parties. However, information about your account is available to CHAMPS Academy assistants/employees.
- The Coaching will take place on Zoom.
- Please ensure you are available on time, have good internet access for the duration of the session on a device that is static and will not cause distraction.
- At least 24 hours notice is required if you need to rearrange the session. Less than 24 hours notice the session will be treated as if it had been physically taken to protect Annette's time and commitment.
- The number of sessions may be required before a noticeable difference is visible in certain areas. Application and action is required by the Coaching client before any difference can be expected.
- All advice, guidance and information is treated with complete confidence and given on the understanding you will APPLY (where applicable) following the guidance and instruction in following the session and push towards your desired outcome.
- You agree not to hold Annette Du Bois, CHAMPS Academy responsible for misinterpretations or misunderstandings of the coaching.
- Please ensure you arrive / are available on time.
- It’s your responsibility to notify us of any changes to your health or requirements relating to your ability to take part in the session.
The information presented herein represents the view of the author as of the date of publication. Because of the rate with which conditions change, the author reserves the right to alter and update her opinion based on the new conditions. The content is for educational/informational purposes only.
Any other questions, please contact us via email >> [email protected]
Please read and accept (below).
The User agrees to indemnify, keep indemnified, defend and hold the Siteowner and its parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates and their respective officers, directors, employees, owners, agents, information providers and licensors, (collectively the “Indemnified Parties”) harmless from and against any and all claims, damages, liability, losses, costs and expenses (including legal fees) (whether or not foreseeable or avoidable) incurred or suffered by any Indemnified Party and any claims or legal proceedings which are brought or threatened arising from the User’s use of, connection with or conduct on the Site or any breach by the User of these terms.
The Siteowner reserves the right, at its own expense, to assume the exclusive defence and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by the User, and in such case, the User agrees to co-operate with the defence of such claim. Consequences of Breach of these Terms In the event that the Siteowner considers or determines, in their complete discretion, that the User has breached, violated or contravened the Agreement or has otherwise demonstrated inappropriate conduct in the use of the Site or the content or services they reserve the absolute right to: (a) warn the User that they have violated the Agreement and ask the User to discontinue such conduct; (b) discontinue the User’s access of the site and/or any other related services; (c) take measures (including terminating, suspending or restricting the User’s use of the Site) to prevent the User from using the Site or linking to the Site.
The provisions of the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 shall not apply to this Agreement. Proper Law and Jurisdiction This Agreement and all matters arising from it shall be governed by and construed according to the laws of England and Wales and shall be subject to the [exclusive] jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.