C.H.A.M.P.S Academy A5 flyer to promote your classes.
This is the double flyer template you can opt to print yourself and cut in half if you wanted to hand a few out locally to you.
[membership_download_item_zip link=”https://www.champs-academy.co.uk/support/a5-flyer.zip” + target=”_self”]Download Double A5 flyer template Here>>[/membership_download_item_zip]
For larger quantities you could opt for using a professional printer, please use this single A5 flyer template.
[membership_download_item_zip link=”https://www.champs-academy.co.uk/support/a5-flyer-single.zip” + target=”_self”]Download single A5 flyer template Here>>[/membership_download_item_zip]
- http://www.myprint-247.co.uk/ provide an affordable and quick service
- http://www.printing.com have some great monthly deals
- Also Look for local printers near you as you could save on postage by collecting yourself
Guidelines for sending to a printer:
- Download the file to your PC, this can take a few minutes depending on file size and internet speed (remember where you’ve saved it)
- Complete any details on the printer web page you’re using
- Opt for 170gsm or above for A5 flyer
- Upload the file as directed on the printers web page
- Confirm and pay
- If you’re unsure of anything it’s best to contact the printer direct
Adding your details to the flyer:
- For small print runs from home you can opt to write your contact details in or include a business card with it (depending on what your overall stragey for these are)
- Or use printer labels (63.5×38.1mm – 21 per sheet) to print all your details and stick the label on each
- If you’d prefer personalised details on the flyer my designer charges just £20 for adding your personal details on the image. Get in touch if you’d like this option.