Coaching Payment Plan Terms
Payments: You agree to keep to the payment schedule. Late or default payments will cease the coaching with immediate affect until resumed by customer or alternative payment method provided. We reserve the right to charge an admin fee for late payment to recover costs. Payment will show on your bank account as CHAMPS Academy, unless otherwise stated on the purchase page.
Not all exercises/ techniques/ advice are suitable for every child or teen. When following any exercises/ techniques/ advice it is suggested you consult with your child’s doctor before embarking on this, or any, activity program.
The exercises, activities, instructions and advice provided are only permitted by Annette Du Bois/CHAMPS Academy and designed for children (6 years+) who are in good health and physically fit. They are in no way intended as a substitute for medical counselling or therapy.
If in any doubt, please consult your doctor or other qualified professional.
The creators, producers and participants disclaim any liability or loss in connection with the exercises demonstrated or advice expressed herein or given.
Private Interactive Online Coaching (i.e. Skype, FaceTime, WhatsApp, Zoom):
* Please ensure your child/teen is available on time, have good internet access for the duration of the session and using a video platform on a device that is static and will not cause distraction (shaking etc).
*At least 24 hours notice is required if you need to rearrange the session. Less than 24 hours notice the session will be charged at the normal session rate.
Monies paid are non-refundable but can be transferred to another time provided more than 24 hours notice is given.
* The initial number of sessions to start a noticeable difference in certain areas (other things may take longer to improve) is 6. This also gives Annette Du Bois a better assessment and can offer further specific coaching packages to suit your child/teens needs if required.
* All advice, guidance and information is treated with complete confidence and given on the understanding you will practice (where applicable) following the guidance and instruction in between the sessions to safely support the desired outcome for your child/teen.
* You’ll receive coaching reminders by email and if there is anything you would like to discuss outside the sessions please contact Annette Du Bois by email.
* You agree not to hold Annette Du Bois, or CHAMPS Academy responsible for misinterpretations or misunderstandings of the coaching.
* If your child/teen is undergoing medical treatment, therapy or taking any drugs – you will need to consult your family doctor/therapist first.
* Coaching reminders will be emailed shortly after each session for your child/teen to practice.
Whilst most of the CHAMPS Academy coaching exercises and techniques include low to moderate activity levels we advise:
* Your child/teen feels well to attend/take part
* They haven’t eaten a heavy meal in the last 2 hours
* You understand it’s your responsibility to notify the coach of any changes to your child/teens health or requirements relating to their ability to safely take part in the session.
Although this rarely happens we have to include it here. CHAMPS Academy will not tolerate bad or mis-behaviour of any kind and will expect to be treated with respect at all times as a professional. This includes swearing, bad language, aggression or apathy.